Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Monumental 4th of July


As parents, we have learned that there is a first time for everything - from the first smile to the first  steps to the first we experienced yesterday: The First Throw Up. I should have known something was wrong, Adam slept in until almost 9 before I went to wake him (he's normally up by 7) and was very cranky and not very interested in eating. 

About 20 minutes later, I heard him gagging so I spun around and watched as my baby's breakfast came up. I won't go into details, but other then the spit up occasions as a baby, he had never done this before. I am not sure why or where it came from, since he behaved fine for the rest of the day and wasn't acting sick. He did have his tired moments though - and we decided not to keep him up for fireworks, in case he really was sick. He was pretty cute cuddling daddy on the couch and relaxing for most of the day though! 



No comments: