Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Great Mommy Moments

Here's one I never want to forget and one I want to remember to tell all of Adam's future (waaay future) girlfriends.

Yesterday at 4:45 p.m. I strolled into the daycare, as usual, to pick up my little munchkin (so we could race home and finish prepping for Mike's birthday).

I walked into Adam's classroom to find my little guy with his pants around his ankles. "I peed in the potty mommy, see!" He proudly told me. I looked in the potty, and sure enough, filled with pee-pee. Assuming that he had just finished going potty, I did my proud mommy happy dance for him as the teacher explained to me -

"Right now I'm changing his dirty butt, he actually went on the potty during naptime and wanted to save it for his mommy."

I laughed. Hard. My little guy was so proud of his pee that he had to save it for mom. I felt pretty lucky, getting to see my son's 4 hour old pee sitting in the potty just waiting for me to look at it.

No comments: