Monday, August 23, 2010

Maybe....

So much has been happening in The Krueger World lately. I thought I might take this chance as a 'fresh start' for this old blog. We'll see how well I keep up on it.

I am not going to get into the full "we're moving" story (again) because frankly, I'm sick of it all! I just want it to be over - finished and be settled into the new place. I am looking forward to putting all of this behind us and starting over.

So, if we're not going to talk about the mold, the packing, the cleaning and the moving - what can we talk about? Well, I have wanted to use this blog as a place to post about the things going on in our world, with our family and such - so let me start with something recent that's gone on....

This past weekend, Adam went to spend the night with Grandma Wendy (while Mike and I went out to celebrate our second wedding anniversary). During the course of the overnighter, Adam took a little spill, landing face (eye) first on a steel hand weight. This little fall caused a BIG black eye!


It doesn't bother him too much, and looks better than I was expecting when the incident was described to me over the phone...I just hope that it heals before school pictures and soccer pictures in the next few weeks! 

While I had the camera out, we took a few self-family photos....probably the last ones at this home. 


I hope to be back here soon with another post! 

No comments: