Monday, June 9, 2008

Hat's off to the Graduate!

This past weekend my littlest brother, Ryan, graduated from High School. I was such a proud sister, it's been a long, hard road for Ryan and I am so proud of the hard work and diligence Ryan put in to be able to walk across that stage. He was pretty proud of himself too! The graduation ceremony was looong (over 850 kids) and we also threw him a huge party to celebrate, so it was a tiring weekend - but nothing could bring down the high I felt as my brother received his diploma. Ryan, I am so incredibly proud of you. I am so lucky to be your sister!

Here I am with the almost graduate:

Right before the ceremony I heard rumors that the kids were lined up and ready to walk in, I snuck out to "the bathroom" and managed to get a few pictures of him walking in. Not very many people were out there, so he easily saw me in my hot pink dress and smiled for me. Look how excited he looks!

Finally graduated! As soon as he saw his mom, he grabbed her for a HUGE hug - you can see the excitement and pride in both of their faces!

No comments: