Friday, October 10, 2008

The One With The Girls

When we left off, I was putting on a final coat of lip-gloss before heading out to take some pictures with my girls. We decided to simply use my mom's front yard and the back yards of various neighbors of hers. The pictures on the big rock are right in my mom's yard, that and the bush are two places we ALWAYS took pictures of special events growing up, so I had to have wedding pictures there too!

Manda-Mike_0141

Manda-Mike_0143

Manda-Mike_0144

My MOH and I went to school together, we have a few great Prom pictures right in this spot, so we were trying to be all nostalgic about these photos!
Manda-Mike_0147

Manda-Mike_0151

Manda-Mike_0154

And to prove that we're in back yards - walking across the neighbors lawn!
Manda-Mike_0158

Manda-Mike_0160

Manda-Mike_0164

Manda-Mike_0166

Manda-Mike_0173

Manda-Mike_0179

I don't know what you do with your friends when you get together - but we typically go to Caribou coffee and grab a drink, I couldn't think of anything more fun for us to do on my wedding day - so we did. It was so fun and everyone came up to me to congratulate me - it was so worth it!

Manda-Mike_0188

Manda-Mike_0190

Manda-Mike_0195

Manda-Mike_0196

I recently taught myself how to do selective color to photos - I love the way this one turned out. If you have a picture you'd like selectively colored, I will do them for you for a small fee of $5/picture!
Selective Color1

Manda-Mike_0204

Manda-Mike_0206

And if you'll remember, I was sick. Pink eye and laryngitis. I had been drinking Caribou's green tea for three days straight, and all I wanted was a cooler. My mom got their first and ordered me my tea, but when I made the "I guess this will do" face they brought me a cooler too!

Manda-Mike_0217

As we finished our drinks, we headed to the church, my MOH was singing in the ceremony and needed to meet the band she had hired...meanwhile they guys headed off to Lake Harriet for some pictures as well...

1 comment:

Sherri S. said...

Gosh you look so beautiful girl... I love the one of you with the selective color! It's absolutely amazing...

And love the idea about going to get coffee... =D