Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Target Trip: May 30

My printer has been out of ink for a little while, so I haven't been able to get my couponing fix! But, I got ink, and had some coupons that were expiring, so I headed over to Target for a small trip - but still managed 73% savings!

Here's the breakdown:

Up &Up baby lotion (15oz): 1.52 -$1 TC Total: .52
Similac Liquid Formula (to donate): $6.39 -$5 MQ Total: $1.39
Scrubbing Bubbles Color Power Bathroom Cleaner: $4.29 - $1 TC - $2 MQ Total: $1.29
Up & Up Soap: .99 -.50 TC Total: .49
Clear 7 Day Starter System (2 shampoos and 1 conditioner) $3.99 -$2 TQ Total: $1.99*
Up & Up Dairy Digestive Aid: $2.44 -.75 TC Total: $1.69
Dr Schols Heel Liners $4.64 -$2 TC -$3 MQ Total: +.36**

Pre-Coupon Total: 24.81
Out of Pocket: $6.67
73% Savings

*This pack comes with a TQ for $2 off any Clear product, so I plan on going back to get another one. I got the TQ after picking one of these sets up earlier this week with a MQ.
**Moneymakers are not always possible at target, oftentimes the value of the coupon is reduced down to the price of the item. Per the manager at my local Target, it depends on how the coupon is coded as well as how observant the cashier is. I always give my store coupons first, followed by MQ's to increase my chances of moneymakers. Target's coupon policy says they have the right to reduce the value of a coupon - but they don't have to.

No comments: