Monday, April 30, 2012

4-30-12: Coupon Trip

I've been doing a little bit of the extreme couponing thing. I don't go super crazy, I don't clear shelves and I don't buy many things that we won't use eventually or be able to donate to a good cause. I love finding super deals on things we need or will use. I thought it would be fun to share my success stories here...in case anyone cares! I use some couponing web sites to help me find the best deals, I couldn't do it all on my own!

Today's total was $40.22, before coupons - I saved 90% and only paid $4.12 ($1.12 of it was tax).


3-Pack of Huggies Baby Wipes was $5.89 - I had a Man. coupon* for $6.45 off and a target coupon for $1 off - Total: -$1.56
Pampers Wipes were $2.39 - I had a target coupon for $1 off and a Man. coupon for .75 off - Total: .64
Little Einstein's Disney DVD was $5 - I had a Man coupon* for $3 off any Disney DVD - Total: $2
Barilla Whole Grain Pasta was $1.16 - I had a Man. Coupon from Facebook for $1 off - Total: .16
Reach Dental Floss was .97 - I had a Man. coupon for $1 off - Total: -.03
Herbal Essence Travel Shampoo was .97 - I had Target coupon for $1 off - Total: -.03
Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Dye (with free Pantene Shampoo) was on clearance for $4.88 - I had a Man. coupon for $2 off and a target mobile coupon for $1 off - Total: $1.88
One Touch Ultra Mini Glucose Monitor was on sale for $9.99 - I had a Man. coupon for $10 off - Total -.01
I used my own re-usable bag - Target gives you .05 off for each one you use - Total: -.05

Pre coupon total: $40.22
Out of Pocket: $3 + $1.12 tax = $4.12
Savings: 90% (plus bonus Shampoo that came with the hair dye)

No comments: